1. Specialist of Economics - Planning Department (SL 1)
- Experience in auditing.
- Graduated from a regular university, majoring in economics, finance, investment, banking.
- Ability to analyze, process and report data, surveys and statistics.
- Skilled in synthesizing and linking information, proficiently using Excel, Word,
- English: Good reading, writing and communication skills.
- Age not more than 30 years old, good looking, active and hard to learn.
- Synthesize and analyze socio-economic data, calculate the effectiveness of business plans,
investment cooperation to contribute capital to real estate development projects.
- Make short-term and long-term business development plans, financial - banking plans
- Prepare reports for business planning and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday (8h00-12h00, 13h00-17h30), Saturday (8h00-
12h00) - Salary: Negotiable - Enjoy all benefits in accordance with the Company's regulations and Labor Law
Please send your CV to:
Contact phone: 098.970.8989 - Le Tuan Anh - Deputy Chief of Office of the Company
Thank you for reading and for your interest in our recruitment post.